We care about our employees.
Our daily tasks demand a lot from us. It's good to be able to use all the skills and extensive knowledge of our employees. It is therefore important to us that everyone feels equally valued.
- There is definitely a desire for long-term cooperation, because we also like to think in terms of generations.
- Without question, we do everything we can to ensure that family and career are compatible.
- Of course, all our workplaces meet the latest requirements.
- Certainly, flat hierarchies, short coordination channels and a high degree of personal responsibility determine the daily work.
- There is no doubt that the daily work is extremely varied and also challenging.
- Our employees receive comprehensive development and training opportunities that support them personally and professionally. The extensive training programme is always geared towards optimal service, but also towards the safety of employees, couriers, consignors, consignees and the contents of the consignment during transport (GDP, hazardous goods, etc.).
- We also invest in the health of our employees.
- Certainly, the integrated quality management system helps us to continuously improve our cooperation.
- Undeniably, we provide above all for an appreciative cooperation.
With this attitude, we invest in our employees, drivers and couriers, because they are our corporate DNA and contribute to our being the quality leader in the CEP market.
Of course, fair and punctual payment is important to us. In August 2020, as part of our membership in the Bundesverband Paket und Expresslogistik (BIEK), we initiated and developed the legally secure "PQ CEP" seal of approval together with other parcel and express service providers. The decisive factor is that the companies operating here offer not only professional qualifications but also financial performance and reliability.
The seal of approval is awarded by the independent testing organisation ZertBau GmbH.
We are currently implementing the testing procedure in the line network and have already completed it without any complaints for all subcontractors in the first year of the introduction of PQ CEP. Through the prequalification procedure, subcontractors provide proof of fair working conditions for their drivers.