- Qualified personnel according to ADR and IATA DGR from order acceptance via our couriers to shipment handling
- Comprehensive equipment of vehicles and handling areas in accordance with dangerous goods regulations
- Continuous inspection for compliance with all legal requirements with regard to packaging, labelling and accompanying documents
- IT-supported order processing with automated comparison of substance data, check for mixed loading bans and creation of route-specific transport documents
- Dedicated process descriptions and emergency plans
Compliance with all requirements is continuously monitored by an external dangerous goods officer. Just like us, he is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We transport these dangerous goods classes for you
|Class||Overnight||Direct drive||Description / Remark / Restriction|
|1.4G1||no||yes*||explosive substances and articles containing explosives
* UN 0066 (1.4G), UN 0336 (1.4G) and UN 0431 (1.4G) only
|1.4S1||yes*||yes*||* Exclusion of ammunition and explosive charges|
non-flammable gases and non-toxic gases
* Exclusion of dangerous goods covered by CV36 (transport only in ventilated transport units with sealed partition between driver's cab and load compartment or separate driver's cab).
** Transport of dangerous goods covered by CV36 (see above) only with appropriately equipped vehicles
|3||yes||yes||flammable liquid substances|
|yes||yes||flammable solids, self-reactive substances, polymerising substances and desensitised substances
substances liable to spontaneous combustion
substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
|yes||yes||substances with an inflammatory (oxidising) effect Organic peroxides|
* only UN 3373 BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCE, CATEGORY B, in packaging according to P650
|9||yes||yes||various dangerous substances and articles|
|LQ / EQ /
|yes||yes||Packages that are classified as
"Limited Quantities"-LQ (limited quantities),
"Excepted Quantities" -EQ, or as
Lithium-ion batteries ≤ 100 Wh (per battery) are partially exempted from ADR.
|Additional label||yes||yes||"Environmentally hazardous substance" may be marked on packages in conjunction with classes 1-9, in accordance with appropriate criteria.
criteria, may be affixed to packages
The overview is only a rough summary. Released dangerous goods classes may additionally be subject to individual restrictions (exclusion of individual UN numbers). In case of doubt, please contact your local GO! station.