- shortest transport times for the welfare of the animals: collected in the evening - delivered in the morning
- Extensively trained personnel with the necessary expertise
- Proactive feedback in the event of delivery obstacles for immediate coordination of the further course of action
- Defined emergency plans as well as contact lists of the responsible veterinary authorities, veterinarians and reception facilities per station for taking appropriate measures as quickly as possible in the event of unforeseen incidents.
- Provision of replacement packaging in the event of an emergency
Through these precautions, we achieve the highest possible protection of the animals during transport. Of course, GO! is approved according to VO (EC) 1 / 2005 (Regulation on the Protection of Animals during Transport) and is therefore subject to official monitoring.
The reliability of the logistics company is one of the most important factors in the live animal trade. Our customers need trust, especially during the delivery period, because this is when the risk of something happening to the fish is greatest. We are pleased to have found a shipping partner in GO! that meets our high standards.