Our workplaces: beyond limits safe.
We invest in our employees, drivers and couriers, because they are our corporate DNA and contribute to us being the quality leader in the CEP industry. They benefit from a job that is secure in the long term, which is not only varied but also always meets the latest requirements.
This is ensured above all by appreciative cooperation, extensive training opportunities, investments in employee health and integrated quality management.
All training courses are always geared towards optimal service, but also towards the safety of employees, couriers, consignors, consignees and the contents of the consignment during transport: GDP, hazardous goods, etc.
Why you should work with us .
No one is "just a courier" or "just in accounting" with us: with us, various specialists work hand in hand, making full use of their respective strengths and experience - from the acceptance of the order to the handover to the recipient. It goes without saying that everyone is equally valued.
In detail, you can count on the following with us:
- sympathetic colleagues in small teams on site who, together with a wide network, fulfil customer wishes,
- in many areas, opportunities to join the company, even for career changers,
- comprehensive development and training opportunities that support you personally and professionally,
- training courses that are always geared towards optimal service, but also towards the safety of employees, couriers, consignors, consignees and the contents of consignments during transport: GDP, hazardous goods, etc,
- our desire for long-term cooperation, because we like to think in terms of generations,
- appropriate training, whether by colleagues or through our GO! academy,
- the compatibility of family and career,
- flat hierarchies,
- short coordination channels,
- a high level of personal responsibility,
- a varied but also challenging working day, and a central benefits programme and
- a central "benefits programme" that enables you to make purchases and bookings at attractive conditions.
I think you have to be born to be a logistician. You have to be stress-resistant and flexible and always have a solution ready quickly.
I love demanding things, as they are often a very special challenge. The balancing act between express delivery and maintaining a high standard of quality particularly motivates me.