GO! Pharma logistics
The Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidelines ensure the highest standards of quality in the production of pharmaceuticals across the entire value creation chain right through to the distribution of such goods. These requirements, which promote pharmaceutical safety, are not only aimed at wholesalers, but also affect the logistics and distribution industry. That is why GO! working practices are 100% in line with the current guidelines.
The following can be relied upon:
- Regular inspection through customer audits
- Permanent tracking of all consignments
- Quality standards in line with Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- System-wide integration of all procedures and processes relevant to GDP
- Following the introduction of the new GDP guidelines, all relevant
- GO! employees and couriers have been trained accordingly and provided with a reference work.
- Our couriers are highly experienced in handling pharma consignments. We deliver daily to hospitals, pharmacies, doctors and patients.
- The warehouses at our sites have been equipped with a separate/designated pharma area.
- Revised cleaning and hygiene concept: binding standards for cleaning facilities and vehicles; standards relating to personal hygiene.