Living animals present the very highest demands on the quality of transport. This is because this situation calls for particularly painstaking handling and the greatest possible speed at the same time. With GO! you can rest assured of receiving both.
We send the following for you, throughout Germany and Austria:
- ornamental and aquarium fish
- invertebrates (e.g. bees, worms, leeches)
Your benefits with GO!
- All of the GO! stations throughout Germany and Austria have a permit under Article 11 of the Council Regulation (EC 1/2005) on the Protection of Animals During Transport.
- 1200 trained GO! employees who receive annual refresher training see to it that animals are transported in a species-appropriate and legal manner.
- All of the packaging and labelling requirements under the IATA LAR (International Air Transport Association Live Animals Regulation) are painstakingly observed.
- Each shipment of animals can be clearly identified and traced.
- Late pick-up and early delivery by no later than 10:00 a.m. in all business centres ensure the shortest possible conveyance times.