System Administrator (m/f/d) IT-Operations
GO! Express & Logistics Deutschland GmbH is the headquarters of the largest independent express and courier network in Europe. With more than 100 GO! stations in Europe, GO! has an infrastructure that is up to any challenge.
GO! offers a broad portfolio of logistics solutions based on the principle "Beyond Limits": from regional courier transport to worldwide express shipping. From goods, documents and particularly time-critical shipments to sensitive shipping contents or complex logistics requirements. Tailor-made solutions for industries and a wide range of value-added services complete the portfolio around the clock, 365 days a year.
Welcome to the GO! Head Office in Bonn's Nordstadt district. Here, more than 35 IT specialists, project managers and developers of different ages, genders and nationalities ensure that the GO! server, intranet and website run smoothly. We want you to feel at home with us - so look forward to flat hierarchies, sustainable projects and an open communication culture in which challenging tasks are solved together.
- administration and operation of Windows-based systems, such as MS Sharepoint, SCOM and SCCM
- support for the professional operation of archiving and document management systems (DMS)
- administration and operation of the Citrix platform
- coordination and control of service providers in projects and incidents
- cooperation with internal departments and IT staff of the GO! stations
- participation in 1st and 2nd level support for the responsible systems
- participation in on-call duty
- completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or several years of professional experience in IT administration
- knowledge of MS Sharepoint, SCOM and SCCM would be an advantage
- good knowledge in the administration of at least one document management system
- solution-oriented and independent way of working as well as hands-on mentality
- very good German and English language skills
- communicative, team-oriented and flexible personality
- willingness to participate in the on-call duty and shift system (Mon. - Fri.: 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.)
What We Offer
- independent work in an attractive working environment with room for implementing your own ideas
- interesting and varying work
- flexible working hours with core time between 09.00 and 14.00 hrs
- new horizons thanks to individual training courses
- motivated team / joint staff events
- capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- discounted employee conditions / corporateBenefits
- massage service at the workplace
- discounted e-bike leasing offers
- cosy break rooms and free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
Is this the right job for you?
Then send your application with your CV and a short cover letter with information about your salary expectations and possible starting date. Please also enclose your relevant references and certificates with your application. Please send your application documents to email@example.com (file max. 4 MB). Do you still have questions? Then call us or send us an e-mail.
GO! Express & Logistics Deutschland GmbH | Brühler Straße 9 | 53119 Bonn | Regina Jatzke
In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 228 24393-245.