Network & System Architect (m/f/d)
GO! Express & Logistics Deutschland GmbH is the headquarters of the largest independent express and courier network in Europe. With more than 100 GO! stations in Europe, GO! has an infrastructure that is up to any challenge.
GO! offers a broad portfolio of logistics solutions based on the principle "Beyond Limits": from regional courier transport to worldwide express shipping. From goods, documents and particularly time-critical shipments to sensitive shipping contents or complex logistics requirements. Tailor-made solutions for industries and a wide range of value-added services complete the portfolio around the clock, 365 days a year.
Welcome to the GO! Head Office in Bonn's Nordstadt district. Here, more than 35 IT specialists, project managers and developers of different ages, genders and nationalities ensure that the GO! server, intranet and website run smoothly. We want you to feel at home with us - so look forward to flat hierarchies, sustainable projects and an open communication culture in which challenging tasks are solved together.
- Planning, conception and further development of our network and the IT infrastructure of our data centres
- Ensuring high-availability of the data centre systems, in particular the virtualisation environments Hyper-V and VMware
- Administration of the network, the server landscape and the central storage systems
- Consulting the departments on the architecture for the provision of new services
- Project collaboration and sub-project management in infrastructure projects
- Coordination and control of service providers in projects and incidents
- Troubleshooting within the framework of 2nd & 3rd level support for the responsible systems
- degree in the field of information technology and/or training as an IT specialist for system integration
- several years of relevant professional experience in the field of network and data centre operation as a high availability solution
- profound knowledge in the administration of network components and server systems
- very good knowledge of server virtualisation with Hyper-V or VMware
- in-depth knowledge of hardware and firmware from at least one well-known manufacturer
- high level of commitment, reliability and quality awareness
- very good German and English language skills
- personality: communicative, flexible and able to work in a team
- readiness to travel and driving licence class B
What We Offer
- independent work in an attractive working environment with room for implementing your own ideas
- interesting and varying work
- flexible working hours with core time between 09.00 and 14.00 hrs
- new horizons thanks to individual training courses
- motivated team / joint staff events
- capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- discounted employee conditions / corporateBenefits
- massage service at the workplace
- discounted e-bike leasing offers
- cosy break rooms and free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
Is this the right job for you?
Then send your application with your CV and a short cover letter with information about your salary expectations and possible starting date. Please also enclose your relevant references and certificates with your application. Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (file max. 4 MB). Do you still have questions? Then call us or send us an e-mail.
GO! Express & Logistics Deutschland GmbH | Brühler Straße 9 | 53119 Bonn | Regina Jatzke
In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 228 24393-245.